Introducing the Vital Chi
Ozon Mate Manuel
Vital Chi products contain all natural Chinese herbs and are classified as dietary supplements. Handed down from generation to generation for more than 2,000 years, these ancient secret healing formulas have been preserved and carefully guarded by the traditional Chinese medical family. Now, they are made available to health professionals throughout the world.
Essentially devoid of any undesirable side effects, Vital Chi products proclaim that these exclusive formulas provide benefits featuring the healing wisdom of ancient Chinese traditions.
In recent years, a number of TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine) universities and research institutions in China and Taiwan have conducted many clinical studies and researched safety and efficacy of the Chinese herbal formulas in a number of chronic ailments.
Vital Chi is committed to promoting additional clinical trials on Chinese herbal medicine in the United States, especially for the toughest health problems such as HIV positive AIDS, advanced cardiovascular disease, cancer, chronic fatigue, diabetes and chronic skin problems.
Vital Chi’s vision is to utilize less than 20 ancient Chinese herbal formulas along with homeopathic medicine, vitamins and minerals, Chi-Kung exercise and diet and life style changes to effectively tackle the most difficult-to-treat chronic diseases. We believe health care expenditure in the United States could be greatly reduced when we combine ancient wisdom and abundant clinical experience with recent medical technology.
Our goal is to provide information and additional education for the health professional. With this guide, the professional can learn invaluable information on products and related case studies in the USA and in the Orient.
The Vital Chi training program will equip health care professionals with the knowledge to tackle varied aspects of the most difficult-to-treat chronic diseases. For the opportunity to participate in the Vital Chi training program and in bona fide clinical trials call or e-mail us for additional information.
If you are a layman interested in better understanding of the underlying root causes of your chronic ailment for the purpose of regaining or maintaining your health, please fill out the “Lifestyle Analysis Questionnaire” and fax it to us. Vital Chi consultants will get back with you to teach you about the root causes of your personal health problems and recommend one or two specific Vital Chi products to begin your journey to health and healing.
Our goal is to provide information and additional education for the healthcare professional. With this guide, the professional can learn invaluable information on products and related case studies in the USA and in the Orient.The Vital Chi training program will equip health care professionals with the knowledge to tackle varied aspects of the most difficult-to-treat chronic diseases. For the opportunity to participate in the Vital Chi training program and in bona fide clinical trials call or e-mail us.If you are a lay public interested in better understanding of the underlying root causes of your chronic ailment or maintaining your top health, please download and fill it out either “Lifestyle Analysis Questionnaire” or “Women Life Style Analysis Questionnaire” by clicking the “Health Questionnaires” top link on the www.vitalchi.com website. Upon answering all the questions, e-mail to us. Then, we shall get back with you.
Focus On Sound and Deep SleepEach human being spend at least one-third of their lifetime for sleep. Sound and deep sleep plays the most important role for your health. Without sound and deep sleep through the night, dietary change, food supplements, medication and other health programs are in futile.The following pathogens can cause sleep disorder such as sleep excessively, restless, difficult to sleep, light sleeper, wake up during the night and not able to go back to sleep or wake up frequently during the night to go to bathroom. Consult with Dr. Ging for your sleep disorder.
- Serotonia and melatonin deficiency because of long working hours in the office environment and lack of expersure to the sun light in the early morning or evening. Expose to the sunlight in the morning for at least 15 minutes can help the central nervous system (hypothalamus, basal ganglion) secrete serotonin which can be converted to melatonin during the night inducing sound and deep sleep. Buy a car with a sunroof so that you can get morning sunshine while driving to work.
- Lack of anaerobic Chi-Gong breathing exercise. If you feel you are highly stressful, do not do aerobic exercise, instead, do anaerobic exercise such as Yoga, Chi-Gong breathing, Tai-Ji exercise or meditation.
- Beta brain wave remains high in the evening due to high adrenal stress, anger, fear and worry. Certain drugs such as aminophylline can also stimulate the heart and Beta brain wave during the night.
- The colon problem: constipation, diarrhea, hemorrhoids, mucoid false lining in the colon stir up fungal, bacteria, viral and parasitic growth.
- Gastric disorder: excessive gassy, bloated after eating, reflux, and gastric pain..
- pH imbalance: feel hot (night sweat) or get sweaty easily due to liver or gall bladder dysfunction. Liver and gall bladder release lots of heat to the body.
- Work long and stressful hours, or not enjoy working.
- Emotional stress such as worry, fear, frustration, anger, sadness, performance orientation (trying to please), jealousy, feel rejection, guilt, shame, suppression of speech, hardness of the heart, broken heart, lack of love and more…
- Spiritual attack.
- Teeth problems such as mercury/nickel filling material, root canals abscess. Teeth are connected with at least 14 meridians (energy pathways) and automatic nervous system, and various organ functions.
- Pain (cancer pain, arthritis, fibromyalgia..) and itching causing the depression and agitation of the central nervous system.
- Perio I – dental health formula
- Heart Yin Nourish Formula
- Magnesium Malate, 3,000 mg/day
- Go to bed no later than 10:00 p.m.
- Sun Light Chi-Gong Exercise in the morning
- Affirmative Forgiveness prayer in the morning and the bedtime
- Go to bed early (no later than 10:00 p.m.) and get up early to practice Sun Light Chi-Gong exercise. The early
birds are singing and sun dancing not because of worms, but the feast on sunlight. If you are in depression, showering with early morning sunlight can deliver you from melancholy.
- Do not eat or work after 8:00 p.m. to prepare yourself to get some rest before bedtime.
- Soak the feet with hot water for 20 minutes before bedtime, then, go to bed. Read a spiritual book to nourish
your soul while soaking the feet since your feet are stuck in the water and you cannot go anywhere. After soaking the feet, do not watch T.V. or do any house chores, lie down on the bed and breathe until you fall asleep.
- In many chronic diseases and cancer, there is a focus of chronic infection.If you tire easily, check to see
whether you have gastrointestinal mal-absorption, vitamin/ mineral deficiencies, hormonal imbalance, liver problem, fungal/viral/bacterial/tooth infections, parasites and amoeba infestation acquired from pets or foods, mercury toxicity, heavy metal toxicity, breast implant leakage/rupture, radiation or geopathic stress. The above pathogenic factors tend to be ignored by most people and doctors.
- Eat at least 30 different foods daily for nutritional balance.
- Take cod-liver-oil daily and magnesium malate (1,000mg to 2,000 mg each time, morning and bedtime).
- Use olive oil for cooking
Taboos for Female Health
- Breast implant surgery: either silicone or saline implant
- Tubal ligation
- Use natural ways such as acupuncture for contraception instead of birth control pills.
- Bra with metal wires which cause breast cancer and chest pain
- Do not eat many sweets or fruits except apple, papaya, berries, or grapes
- Do not eat any mucoid producing foods such as cow’s milk, cheese and butter. You may drink goat milk, almond milk, rice milk or soybean milk (if you have allergies, do not drink soybean milk)
- No smoking or excessive alcohol
- Do not eat deep fried foods such as French fries, hush brown, a fried chicken
- If you have weak stomach, frequent diarrhea, food allergies or flatulence, do not eat salad or raw vegetables. Instead, eat cooked foods only.
- No sodium beverage, coffee, ice water, ice tea, ice cream. Drink pure and warm drinking water
- Do not work late or go to bed after 10:00 p.m.
- Minimize intake of pungent, spicy food
- Do not use mercury, silver, arsenal, or other metal dental fillings
- Do not do root canal if possible
- Do not eat canned food, frozen food, excessive pork, shrimp and a lobster (high cholesterol).
Reverse Breathing Chi-Gong Exercise
- Find a quiet comfortable place to reach a tranquil state of mind. Prepare to embrace nature and mingle the energy of the Universe.
- Close your eyes and relax. For those who have a chronic disease, exhale deeply before inhaling. If you do not have a chronic disease, inhale deeply then exhale. Focus your awareness on your breath and enjoy your breathing in a comfortable, slow pace.
- As you inhale slowly, visualize water lifting coolness from your abdominal aorta region (3 inches below your navel) into your sternum. Repeat step 3 until you can not inhale anymore.
- Then exhale only 20% of your exhalation containing the fire from your heart region. As you exhale, press the fire down to the abdominal aorta with the aide of your lungs and diaphragm.
- Hold your breath and use your visualization to keep pressing down the fire coming from the heart for approximately 5 to 8 seconds. Visualize red light flowing down with the fire as you hold the breath. You will gradually feel a flow of warmth in your abdominal aorta region.
- Then, exhale the remaining 80% of your exhalation sending the warmth down to your perineum (anus) and reaching to your adrenals and two kidneys. You will gradually feel the warmth flow to your lumbar (lower back) region.
- The best time to practice reverse breathing is one hour before bedtime or whenever you feel tired. You may practice reverse breathing either laying face upward or seated with your palms resting on the thighs facing upward. When you practice in a seated position, be sure that you are sitting on the front part (1/3) of the chair with your neck, spine, and sacrum in a straight line. Do not lean on the chair.
- The duration of practice can be from 20 minutes to 3 days. It is a very effective technique in weight loss if you practice when fasting. It can also help induce sound sleep, re-charge energy, build up the immune system, and overcome hot flashes.
- Shortly after finishing the practice, you must shuffle your hands together for at least 20 seconds until your palms feel warm. Then, wash the face with the energy in your palms, comb the hair with the energy in your fingers, pat the neck, the chest, massage the umbilicus, hips, back, and lateral and medial sides of your feet.
- Do not shower/bathe or drink water shortly after the breathing exercise. You should wait 10 minutes because water will stop the energy you just gained.
Contract and Dilate Breathing Meditation With Yellow ColorDo not practice this breathing technique while your stomach is full. If you have just finished drinking lots of water or just eaten a meal., you must wait for at least one hour before practicing this technique. The breathing meditation will help correct gastric problems such as belching, stomach pain, acid indigestion, stomach ulcers, colon problems, etc. It also can help enhance digestion and increase your energy.
ResearchIf you are interested in doing research in the following areas, please email to email@example.com
- Weight Loss
- Insomnia or Sleep Disorder
- Kidney Dialysis
- Liver Function
- Burning and Scalding for Children
- Chronic Fatigue
- Heart Diseases
- Fibromyalgia and other pain symptoms
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- High Blood Pressure
- Lung Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Pancreas Cancer
- Chronic Infection
- PMS Symptoms
- Itching and Other Skin Diseases
- Post Menopause Symptoms